This one was done on impulse. I had pulled out a bunch of scraps of watercolor paper, many of which had been used to demonstrate washes, etc. This one was covered with a decidedly pink wash and adorned with a value scale along the right hand side. Probably I should have tossed it, but as I stared I began to imagine a bear looking back at me.
I’m told the bear is a healing totem. When I looked it up this is what I discovered it also stands for:
- buy modafinil in mexico blog Strength in the face of adversity
- buy cheap Pregabalin online Finding one’s way back
- http://casapalabre.be/46835-dtf16763-mytf1-quand-harry-rencontre-meghan.html Solitude
- conocer a gente de manzanares Maternal protection
- Focus on the practical side of life
Not surprisingly, these are all major themes in my life right now…
Do you ever get messages from animals, or feel a spiritual connection to them? I’d love to hear about it!