I’ve been thinking a lot about relationships lately. Because after all, it’s our connections, our relationships with the people and animals and everything else around us, that make life worth while, wouldn’t you agree?
order now But relationships aren’t always easy. And no wonder, because they are the vehicle through which we learn and grow. And growing can be painful, sometimes.
If you are a sensitive, empathic person, one of the biggest trip-ups of being in a relationship is that it’s really easy to get lost in it. You can get so identified and influenced by the other person and their emotions that it can be difficult to distinguish between your own feelings and needs and those of the other person.
To complicate things, buy now a relationship is more than the sum of its parts. In other words, when you have a relationship between two people, in addition to Me and You, there is also an energetic entity that is the Relationship between the two of us.
Sometimes, your energies will be so vibrationally resonant that just being near the other person is energizing and healing.
And sometimes—even if you love each other—your individual energies may not mesh too well. When that happens, neither of you is likely to thrive.
If both you and the other person are relatively healthy, this may not be too bad. But if one or the other or both of you are unbalanced in any way, watch out. Because it WILL affect all aspects of your being. And it can become quite the ordeal.
order now That is why emotional self discipline and psychic protection are so important. Because if you’re not in control of your own mind, your own emotions, you can unconsciously wreak havoc on others. And they can wreak havoc on you. Even if you love each other.
If you are in a relationship that doesn’t feel quite right at some level, it’s critical to learn to distinguish between what’s yours and what’s theirs. Energetic cord cutting is a must; I highly suggest calling on Archangel Michael for help with this. (Or book a session with me* or another energy worker you trust to help you.)
But since the emotions that come up in a relationship situation can be so overpowering, it’s also helpful to be intellectually aware of what a healthy relationship actually looks like (or doesn’t).
http://rainypass.com/faq/ click here Here are a few things to consider if you happen to be in a rocky relationship:
1. website Spirit, Self, Others. Tune in first to higher guidance, then to your own heart, then to others’ emotions, and act accordingly. Doing it out of order is likely to throw you off track.
2. Pathos is a piss-poor substitute for passion. Learn to tell the difference.
3. A relationship that (intentionally or otherwise) results in isolation is not reflective of the Light.
4. Healthy relationships make your heart sing—a phenomenon that can’t be forced through guilt or wishful thinking.
5. Compromising one’s own integrity in a relationship is one of the most insidious forms of violence, harming not just self but everyone involved (and ultimately all of life.)
6. The body doesn’t lie. Check in with your physical reactions towards the other person – they are often more truthful than what your mind wants you to believe. (One caveat though – be aware that sexual attraction can mask all sorts of red flags. Stay in control.)
7. When a partnership is no longer a vehicle for growth, it’s acceptable and appropriate to dissolve it and allow all parties to move on to new opportunities and relationships more supportive of their highest potential. No blame, no guilt.
Finally, it can help to keep in mind that as healing happens within, so it reflects without. Whether your inner changes result in greatly improved and more loving relationships (as often happens), or you end up moving on, be assured that any balancing and strengthening you do for your inner self WILL affect your relationships, and as long as you do it in the spirit of Love, it WILL be for the highest good.
Feeling stuck in a relationship is no fun. (In fact it sucks.) Spirit animals can be super helpful allies in this department, because animals call it like it is. The awareness they bring can really help in untangling those binding relationship cords so you can finally experience healing and/or release in your relationships.
*This week only (through March 21, 2017), you can book a Spirit Animal reading and/or healing session at 14% off (since today is March 14th!) Just use coupon code lucky14 when you book your session here.
Did you enjoy this post? Christie
If you did, you will enjoy my newsletter, too. I share positive affirmations, uplifting artwork, and spiritual insights for awakening souls. You will also get a free guided meditation to help you meet your Spirit Animal! Just go to the "Cool Stuff" tab in the menu up top and click on "Newsletter" to subscribe.