- Melatonin – a safe, natural supplement that promotes restful sleep.
- Extra magnesium, taken before bedtime.
- Avoiding stimulants after noon. (This includes Vitamin B.)
- Essential oils. I’ve been using Young Living’s Peace and Calming. Lavender is good for promoting sleep, too.
- Staying off the computer before bedtime.
- A nice warm bath.
- Massage. Take turns with your partner. It’s relaxing for both of you!
- Breathing exercises. One I like is a 4/4 rhythm: breathe in for four counts, hold for four, out for four, hold out for four. Helps if you’re being kept up by a racing mind!
- Energy work. Reiki and other energetic clearings can do wonders!
Did you enjoy this post? Christie
If you did, you will enjoy my newsletter, too. I share positive affirmations, uplifting artwork, and spiritual insights for awakening souls. You will also get a free guided meditation to help you meet your Spirit Animal! Just go to the "Cool Stuff" tab in the menu up top and click on "Newsletter" to subscribe.