Happy Valentine’s Day! Oh, yes. The day we celebrate Love.
True Love shared with another nourishes and raises both of you to new levels of fulfillment, joy, and purpose.
https://conversionfanatics.com/healthandwellness cheap generic viagra But then there is the relentless, desperate, consuming aspect of love. The pain we feel when the person we love doesn’t share our feelings. Or when they return our love with hurtfulness or indifference. Or when our feelings of love for the person cross the bounds of what is appropriate for the relationship—but still, our heart bleeds with longing.
When Love Hurts…
This kind of “love” can consume us. If it goes on too long, it can lead to numbness, depression, and loss of self. In extreme cases a person really can die of a broken heart.
My angels recently showed me viagra without prescription a simple protection technique for lonely hearts. Whether you are in a relationship or not, it can help ease any pain you might be feeling connected with love.
It starts with a realization:
- buy now There is true love, or divine love. This love is unconditional, and always healing.
- order now Then, there is “human” love (for lack of a better word). This is the love that leads to attachment and, if not met with divine love, will lead to pain.
- https://sheisfiercehq.com/shop/ click here This “human love” is not truly love. Rather, it is a crying out for true love. You can also think of it as love that has been warped or misdirected through fear and separation consciousness so that it creates pain instead of healing.
- Most of the time, because we are human, the love we feel for another will include a combination of divine and human love.
So here is the suggestion:
When you become aware of discomfort in love—whether it be a sense of longing, loneliness, pain, or hurt—try this:
1. Visualize the love you feel for the other person as rays of pink or golden light.
2. As those rays reach the person, allow them to divide. See some of the rays surrounding the person and blessing them with divine love.
3. Then, see the other rays bending back and coming to you. These were the “human love” rays you sent.
4. As these human love rays return to your heart, a transmutation process takes place, cleansing them and returning them to their true state of divine love.
5. Open your heart and allow yourself receive this divine love into your being. You will likely feel a surge of well-being, joy, and inner peace.
Enjoy your Valentine’s Day, and if you try this technique please let me know how it works for you!